Quietly tucked away in a serene tree-lined street, this inviting single-level home welcomes a range of enticing options, whether it is to simply move in and enjoy, renovate, or knock down and rebuild to make the most of its 893sqm (approx.) allotment (STCA).
Promoting sun-filled family living and entertaining, comforting dimensions embrace a gorgeous lounge room that boasts a picturesque garden outlook. The adjoining dining room caters for both formal and informal occasions and connects through to the central kitchen complete with gas oven/cooktop and breakfast nook.
Granting added comfort, three spacious bedrooms (2 with robes and 1 with a walk-in) are fully carpeted and are serviced by a neatly presented family bathroom, separate WC and laundry. The property is complemented by two heating units, separate split-system, and a single lock-up carport.
Outside, there is lots of open space for kids and adults to enjoy with a delightful deck that overlooks the backyard, making it a great for entertaining guest or relaxing in a peaceful place to enjoy your morning coffee. Set on a quiet, cul-de-sac just steps from the Mullum Mullum Creek Trail and its tranquil beauty, Eastland, Ringwood Lake and EastLink, savour this unrivalled location and its close proximity to recreational facilities, Ringwood Station and a plethora of cafes and restaurants.
* 3 bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms family plus ensuite
* Single carport potential to convert to a tandem (STCA)
* Front lounge overlooking north-east facing garden and lawn
* Generous rumpus room complete with billiards table (included in the sale)
* Addition storage from back shed
* Quiet location with little car traffic
* Two free standing heaters
* Split system in front lounge
* New oven recently installed